Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 19, 2012

We Heart Hot Tot Haircare


Yesterday was just one of those days where I woke up in a blah mood.  You know, the ones where you feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day - you feel like you're following the exact same routine for days on end: morning diaper change, breakfast, dishes, diaper change, laundry, Nick's nap time = office time for me, another diaper change, lunch, more dishes, another diaper change, play time, dinner, bathe Nick, reading time, another diaper change, put Nick to bed for the night, and then finally some DVR/me time and daily re-cap with the Husband when he comes home from work.  Plus add in trips to the post office to drop off packages and play dates and trips to the grocery store and the gym; the list goes on and onBut I digress, back to yesterday...it finally decided to thunder and pour like they had been forecasting and that just compounded my gloomy mood.  Well, in an effort to get me out of my funk, my mom decided to take Nicholas and I out all day to run some errands.  We had a few more things on our "to-do list" but I had to make a quick stop at home to drop off some leftovers from our yummy lunch.  As I hopped out of the car and ran up to my front door, what did I see?? My shipment from Hot Tot Haircare sitting there waiting for me!! (--- hey, I made a rhyme, ha!)  Seeing that beautiful cardboard box just made my day :)  You have no idea how excited I am to be able to carry this amazing all-natural professional haircare line for children.  
Don't you just love the packaging?! Talk about giving your little one the royal treatment!
Hot Tot was created by the very talented and sweet Megan Gage.  As a retailer, I can't tell you how great it is to actually speak to (in an email and over the phone) the real person behind the brand.  I was fortunate enough to have a conversation with Megan when I was placing my initial order.  I loved being able to discuss the product line and all the uses of each product.  Talk about amazing customer service!!  

I was sold on carrying Hot Tot when I sampled their products on Nicholas a few weeks ago.  Nicholas has a mix of my fine, straight hair and my husband's curly hair.  So he's been blessed with curly, fine hair.  Basically, that translates into a hot frizzy mess! But now, his gorgeous shiny curls have great definition with absolutely no frizz.  That's right, no frizz!  And that is all thanks to a combination of using Spotless Tot on his hair at bath time, followed by the Conditioning Detangler immediately after (those pesky curls on the back of his head get really tangled) and then once his hair is dry, I apply a pea size amount of the Sweet Pea Serum.  The best part about the Sweet Pea Serum is that it gives the curls great definition without being sticky or leaving the hair crunchy.  Nick's hair stays soft and touchable  while smelling terrific too! All the Hot Tot products have a mild baby-like scent.   

Nick's "before" pictures were too hilarious that I couldn't pick just one! Back to the matter at hand - look at his "after" hair...just gorgeous! His curls have so much more control and manageability all thanks to the Sweet Pea Serum.
Little stud Jake's hair product of choice is the Structure Whip.  Jake's mom, Sarah from newdaynewdeals.com, is able to  effortlessly style Jake's baby fine hair into a super cool faux hawk using this amazing Hot Tot styling product.    
To get a better understanding of this fabulous line, this is what Hot Tot has to say - "Hot Tot is the only professional line formulated for the physical characteristics of immature hair.  Created to improve the lives of little ones, our products aid in the development of a positive self-image.  Additionally, we employ eco-friendlybusiness practices and donate a portion of our proceeds to charities that benefit children."  How great are they?! I LOVE being able to buy something useful for my son that is going to yield great results while also being able to help other children in need.  

The entire Hot Tot Haircare line also is made using natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals, is lightly scented (signature scent was inspired by a Cabbage Patch Doll), made in the USA, cruelty-free / never tested on animals, and all products can be layered to intensify hold as needed on various ages of children.

Please browse my shop to see the entire line and feel to contact me if you have any questions about the products.  I love being able to connect with my customers and help out any way possible.  

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments: