Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Local Celebrity Moment

A few weeks ago Royal Feather was fortunate to have been asked to make a TV appearance on one of our local news stations.  The fact that our shop aims to primarily stock all natural and/or organic products was what sparked the interview so those items are the ones I showcased. 

 
It was only after I became a Mom two years ago that all these "BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free, all natural" terms became common knowledge for me.  I wasn't too concerned with them before Nicholas since I figured I had lived my whole life without worrying about them and I'm completely healthy.  But as soon as Nicholas came into the world, my mentality completely changed.  

When I shop for Royal Feather I always keep my customers in mind - the babies, toddlers, young children and their parents.  If I think it's important to use healthy alternatives for my son, you can bet that I'm going to make sure I'm going to extend that same concern for all my little shoppers.   



Excellent Choices for Your 
Little Ones


Making Bath Time Fun


Kids love to be entertained and sometimes you even have to make bath time a show. These new 100% organic cotton bath mits double as puppets and as learning tools - help your little ones learn some new animal sounds. Choose from the Pig, Alligator, or Hippo. And the great thing about the Sophia and Porter hooded towels is that they don't have to only be used at bath time, they can easily be used at the beach or by the pool. All these items are also great gifts because they're USEFUL; you know every kid has to be bathed {whether they like to be or not :) }


ALL-NATURAL HAIR CARE

Hot Tot is the only professional line formulated for the physical characteristics of children's hair. Their formulas are gentle yet effective and contain a unique combination of highly-effective natural ingredients. Hot Tot products are infused with antioxidants and are hypoallergenic. The complete line of Hot Tot is designed to cleanse, condition, and style your child's hair.


MEALTIME MUST-HAVES

These AMAZING silicone bowls and storage jars are a fantastic alternative to plastic. Because these dishes are silicone, they're easy to clean, can withstand hot and cold temperatures (so they're dishwasher, freezer, and microwave-safe) and most importantly are BPA, lead, and phthalates-free. Kinderville has now started packing these in only sets of (2), but I still have a few of the 4-pack cases left. Get them while they last!


Everyone loves to dress up their tiny tots and now you can even make them look super cute when they eat.  Our boy options are either blue or lime and they are adorned with this dapper little bow tie.  The girl options are pink and lavender and both have the double-strand necklace.  All the bibs are adjustable for a wide range of ages and are extremely soft and flexible.  No more scrubbing and pretreating those fabric bibs! Just wipe these guys clean and call it done.



Awesome assortment of unique fun spoons for your baby and toddler.  Not only are they great at mealtime, but because they're silicone and are soft and flexible, they work really well as teethers too!



These affordable options are really neat because they're made out of plants! More specifically, the boy and girl sippy cup sets are made using renewable Plastarch Material and the dinnerware set is bio-based and also made from renewable plant fibers.    


...A FEW MORE GREEN OPTIONS

This adorable little 4-piece set makes for the perfect Take Me Home outfit or loungewear for your little newborn.  Then for the new little man in your life we now carry these great sports-themed burp clothes.  Now feeding time can be a Dad's job too ;)


Shopping for the perfect items to bring to the shop is always a challenge because people obviously have very different expectations.  Just know that I try my best to bring you only the most functional and unique merchandise that you and your little ones will enjoy.  Check out our site, shop around, and follow our blog to read about what's happening behind the scenes or LIKE us on facebook to always stay up-to-date with new merchandise, sales, and giveaways.  And speaking of giveaways, I'll let you guys in on a little secret...we have an AMAZING giveaway in the works.  All I'll say for now is that we were fortunate enough to have a BIG sponsor help us out with the prize.  Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment: