Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm finally back from my little hiatus...I think the Texas heat and the start of Summer distracted us a little :)  But anyway, I can't believe how quickly time has gone by.  Tomorrow is already the 4th of July!!

I've rounded up my favorite patriotic pins today to help you out with your last minute festivity preparations.   





1.  Giggles Galore did an amazing job with their 4th of July BBQ! Super festive and kid friendly 

2.  How adorable are these cupcakes in a jar from ReMarkable Home?! Love them!  

3.  I'm obsessed with Twizzlers so I'm a little biased when I say that this is my favorite pin :)  Thank you Room to Inspire!  I love simple projects that make a huge impact.

4. Did someone say cake? Look at this festive beauty! Deliciousness by White Lilly.

5. To say that I LOVE these Rocket Dogs is an understatement!  Finding new and creative ways to prepare easy meals for kids is one of my favorite things to do on Pinterest.  Kids get into their food slumps where they only want to eat one thing over and over.  What better way to break the monotony of a boring hotdog with breadstick dough!  Recipe by Family Fun Magazine.

6.  Ahhh (sigh) sangria, how I love thee! A few years ago I traveled to Spain and it was there, on the little beach town of Alicante, that I learned of this super refreshing drink.  Whether you enjoy red or white wine, sangria is THE best cocktail for summertime.  Thank Recipe Girl for this perfectly festive drink you can enjoy tomorrow...or all week! 

7.  It's no secret that I have a terrible sweet tooth.  But when I come across sweets made with fruit, I can at least lie to myself and say it's healthy :)  Berrylicious chocolate covered strawberries by allrecipes.com.

8.  What a quick and easy way to dress up simple drinks.  Just grab some colored sugar, stir sticks, fruit, cookie cutters and voila!  Check out Celebrations at Home for more fantastic ideas. 

9.  These fruit kabobs are perfect appetizers or dessert options for your 4th of July BBQ.  Loving how simple this dish is - grab some skewers, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries and just thread the sliced fruit onto the skewer.


Well now it's time for me to run out to the grocery store and get all my supplies and ingredients for our little BBQ tomorrow.  And can't forget to break out the baby sprinkles pool for Nicholas either!  

Wishing you and your family a restful and safe (gotta keep your eyes on your little ones when playing with fireworks!) Independence Day!  Have a fun and beautiful day!

Thank you for stopping by - xoxo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment